Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Japanese Baseball NPB in English on Twitter

I enjoy and follow NPB (Nippon Professional Baseball), the pro baseball league in Japan.  However, as someone who doesn't speak Japanese, finding information, especially up-to-the-minute information, can sometimes be difficult. 

When I decided to join Twitter, I wanted to follow people who tweeted about NPB in English.  I asked around a bit and finally found some good people to follow.  My purpose in this post is to create a resource, so that non-Japanese speakers, who like NPB, can easily find a good group of accounts to follow on Twitter.

I have divided the accounts into two catagories: the first is accounts that mainly tweet about NPB, and the second is people who sometimes tweet about NPB.  

I am still finding new people everyday and will try to continue to update the list.  If you know of any others that you do not see here, please feel free to let me know in the comments section.  I will be putting together a more comprehensive NPB resource post in the future.

And for all of the people on this list, thank you for keeping us connected to NPB.  And those of you who are Tigers fans: "Win or Lose, Always Tigers Pride"

Mainly NPB

@lovelovemarines

@tokyoswallows

Sometimes NPB

Players

@HeyBarn

No comments:

Post a Comment