Monday, January 21, 2013

Blog Introduction

Welcome to my so-called research.

My name is Patrick (aka ResearcherNo1) and I have many interests, including: books, baseball (MLB, KBO, NPB), food (cooking and eating), travel, Asia, movies and music.  I spend many hours searching for information about these topics.  I am not a professional researcher and this is not professional research.  However, one might call what I do a kind of research, hence 'so-called' research.  I have decided to publish some of the results of my research that might be helpful to others.  I will be posting on a wide variety of topics, but mainly related to my previously mentioned interests.  My posts will include, but will not be limited to, information that I have not been able to find easily or is not really available in an simple format.  I will inevitably comment on some information and express my opinion on various things, but that is not my main purpose.

My goals for this blog are to produce a record of all the time I spend searching for information, and help others save time.  If you notice anything missing or can add something, please feel free to comment.  I plan to update posts as new information becomes available.

I will post as often as possible, so please enjoy.

You can also find me on twitter: @ResearcherNo1

3 comments:

  1. Hi, yeah to Books, Food (both) , Asia (whisky & literature) & music. Can't abide baseball although to be fair I'm British & have the same sentiments towards cricket. So will follow with interest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much, and 4 out of 5 ain't bad. I do follow EPL, but it's not really an area of expertise. Most baseball posts will be about Korean and Japanese baseball, not MLB.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the blogosphere! Bit like Parrish; books, food, whiskey, music and cricket although I am fascinated by baseball but don't watch it, if you follow?! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete